If I made a mistake on my Live Scan form and it was already submitted, can I change it?
Once submitted to the DOJ, we cannot correct/change any information.
You will need to complete a new Live Scan form with the correct information and pay the fees for a new Live Scan.
You may wait to get a rejection letter, as the Live Scan may still pass, but this could cause the process to take longer.